Need some help with your Online Marketing?
This guide will help you find the right Inbound Marketing Agency for your business
No one size fits all. It's good to know the Core Elements of what makes a good Inbound Marketing Agency v's a not so great one. When you know what these Core Elements are and know the key signs to look out for, you can make better decisions for your business.
How to Hire an Inbound Marketing Agency will step you through the questions you should be asking a potential Inbound Marketing Agency and the signals to look out for in their response. It's kind of like the insider’s guide.
Consider this about inbound marketing:
1. It’s cost effective which means small to medium sized enterprises can compete with the big boys
2. Gives you the ability to target a core audience by providing useful and quality content that entices potential clients to find out more about you and your business
3. Primarily online so reach can extend beyond the bricks and mortar of your office, shop front, home office or garage.
This book covers the following:
- The Initial Sales Process
- What matters most to your Business & Budget
- What is the Delivery Process - or how is it all going to work for you?
- Search Engine Optimisation - how it will work for you and are they using it?
- How to Leverage Your Team's Expertise and Knowledge
- Project Management - the Why, When & How
- Measure, Measure & Measure!